Monday, February 13, 2012

Chance Encounters - UPDATE!!!!

Chance_Encounters
AAAAOOOOWWW yeah!  Doggies in the house.  Ok.  But enough celebrating.  Lets get to  the pup talk.  This week some cutie pups came.  They're a little shy of me, but from dogservation (man I'm good at dog jokes) I saw that they are totally snuggleable and, I think, adorable.  Their names are Chico and Stella. Stella’s two years old and sooo tiny.  Chico is ten months and an adventurous pup.   They are both Chihuahuas.   Chico looks like a fox and Stella has one ear flopping over one standing up.  She is so cute.   I really like them.  I will put up pics when I have some good ones.

Here are those pics I promised!!!!
















1 comment:

  1. yes, you sure are good at dog jokes. woof!

    nannypops

    ReplyDelete