Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Chance Encounters

Chance Encounters

Hey y’all! It’s me, Chance!!! I haven’t had any reason to do a Chance Encounters because we hadn’t had any fosters yet, and I just got to do it now instead of a couple days ago because I lost the laptop. When I heard that we were getting FIVE foster puppies I was sooooooooo excited, but then three got adopted and only two came home. I was really excited as we drove to the place to pick them up. I had overheard that their names were Wren and Finch. After we got them, we went to lunch and Abby changed their names to Sawyer and Finn. They kept running up to me, but I'm kinda… afraid of them. Just two days ago Finch got adopted by someone who adopted his sister. Now it is only Sawyer, I’m a little afraid of him, but every one I know (human or K9, not cats so much) loves him. Well, enough of this talk, you probably want to see this three month old ball o’ fur.

WP_20130224_008

above: Sawyer

WP_20130224_001

Above: Sawyer (Left) and Finch (Right)

WP_20130224_002

Above: Sawyer (Left) and Finch (Right)

WP_20130224_004

Above: Sawyer and Finn exploring

WP_20130224_005

Above: Sawyer smelling a strange smell

I only put those pics that included Sawyer because Finn is already adopted. Well, I guess this is Bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment