Sunday, January 5, 2014

Forgotten Paws' Perfect Pups

 

 
Yesterday I went to the Forgotten Paws adoption event at Unleashed By Petco in Bressi Ranch, CA. They hold this event every Saturday, but this is only my second time going. While I was there I met some wonderful dogs. I met Lana, Pattycake, Trixie, Cruiser, Chester, Charlotte, and many others. They were very excited and energetic towards the beginning, but towards the end, they got sleepy. Lana was very sweet and gentle, while her friend Pattycake liked to rest and play. Charlotte was very sweet and towards the end just wanted to sleep. At the end these three besties all snuggled up in my lap. Charlotte was a little cold so I put her in my sweater. Freckles, the dog we are currently fostering, is snuggled up on the left, but more about her later. Lana is the one with one perky ear. Charlotte is the gray one peeking out of my sweater, and Pattycake is right below Lana's head.
Later I had 6 dogs all curled up with me. at one point even 7.
Freckles is on my very left, being sat on by Cruiser. Cruiser(in the blue) is soft and energetic, and loves to be with people. Right in the middle of my lap are the three besties, with Charlotte in the red plaid, Lana in the pink plaid, and Pattycake just in pink. Last but not least is the lovebug who loves to kiss and snuggle, Ginny.
If any of these perfect pups caught you eye, or your looking for a buddy in the Carlsbad, CA area go to http://www.forgottenpaws.org/
See ya next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment