Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Chance Encounter




Hi. Im Chance, Abigail's dog. I write Chance Encounter, where every week I tell you about the dog that comes home with our family on kennel break. This week my owners brought home Cowboy (A.K.A. my new best bud :-)). He looks very similar to me but is three legged. Cowboy is a bit bigger than me. He and I share common intrests such as pawing people untill they pet us. BOY, is he strong, I love watching hin throw my owners hands with his nose. It's SOOOOO funny! I also like it when he licks Abigail's face. The other day he told me what happened to his leg. He got attacked by a couger when he was a young dog! Cowboy said the couger ran off with it's tail between its leg. I've never met a braver dog. His jokes are awesome. Heres a joke; if an athlete gets athletes foot, what does santa get? MISTLE TOE!!! Cats dont seem to bother him. I asked him why, apparently he thinks if you don't bother a cat they won't bother you. I wonder if thats true... Cowboy is so loveable, he was my best bud the night I met him. He knows some really good stories. I'm sad he's leaving tomorrow. :-(

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't wait to read the next blog post to see what new encounters you have with Chance and the dogs you bring home for kennel breaks! We are so proud of you Abbie!

    xxoo
    Aunt Anna and the fam... (wait until Isa and Eli see this when they get home from school!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Abs! That's so cool! I want mom to sign us up to foster dogs here! Good luck on your blog!!

    Love, Isa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog Abbie!

    I can't wait to come back to Seattle. I want to see some of the pups that you are fostering.

    Love, Eli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that is a really clever story you wrote ( with Chance's help!) I can't wait to read the next one! and pictures, too!!
    love,Nan and Pops

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cowboy is so handsome... :)

    ReplyDelete