Monday, January 16, 2012

Chance Encounters

Chance_Encounters
This week a beautiful girl dog named Bobbie Jo came home.  She is 5 years old and very playful.  I love her.  Bobbie Jo likes running in the snow.  When we play wrestle she always wins, its so fun.  When I came out to meet the dog my owners brought home I was expecting Cowboy (they would have taken him but he couldn’t get in the pickup truck), so I was surprised to see such a pretty girl dog. We hit it off right from the start.  Here's a pic.Bobby joe 2
Didn’t I tell you she was beautiful.  She is so sweet, also she's really smart.  I thinks she’s only talked to one of the cats once and the only reason was because it attacked her.  My owner showed me this great picture of her.
Bobby joe
I know, right?  She's so cute and nice.  I think I'm in love.  She is even house trained!  Oh, I’ve got to go on a walk with her now! Don’t forget to check Chance Encounters next week.  Bye!

2 comments:

  1. nice post Chance! Your florida family misses you!!!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobby Joe is a sweet dog, that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete